[Wine]Corel Draw 11

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:12:50 CDT 2004

He might also want to try that sort of change in the installer section
if his installer is futzing out on him. I had this problem yesterday
with one older program that complained about screen size. Turned out I
had to change both entries to make the program happy.

(Still didn't install though. Permissions problem.  Hoping someone
will answer my post from yesterday...) ;-)

- Mark