[Wine]Never used wine

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Sat Oct 23 20:14:19 CDT 2004

I read (some) docs got my CD set to r: with unhide set and ran setup on
a couple of CD's and it went well... Wacko?  If there is a file that
errors are written to I could check that.  But the screens kind of went
in to a "Vulcan mind meld" so it was hard to tell what was going on.
But It didn't crash the machine, I'm using Fedora 2.

Is there an installer I should be using instead of setup.exe?

Is there a GUI front end to wine?

I do have Win98 on another drive, I dual boot with grub, wine is not
using that drive.

Thanks
Tim...