[Wine]Re: _wrapped_ java application with wine

Mario Ohnewald mario.Ohnewald at gmx.de
Sat Oct 30 16:06:07 CDT 2004

Hi,

> So it looks to me to be running fine, though obviously I can't test it
> properly.
> While this is running, BTW, the other executables produce exactly the
> same output, but if I'm correctly reading the instructions, this is
> expected (and dependent upon configuration).
> The application seems to include all the Java stuff it needs, but the
> idea of running it in a native Java VM does seem unlikely, given the
> number of .exe and .dll components.

Thats what i did:

$unzip il2fb_server1.11.exe
Archive:  il2fb_server1.11.exe
  inflating: GS_il2ServerLauncher.exe
  inflating: il2sconsole.exe
  inflating: il2server.exe
  inflating: il2wconsole.exe
  inflating: il2_server.dll
  inflating: il2_usgs2.dll
  inflating: il2_usgs.dll
  inflating: jgl.dll
  inflating: mg_snd.dll
  inflating: rts.dll
  inflating: confc.ini

wine GS_il2ServerLauncher.exe
mario at bortal:~/fb$ fixme:msvcrt:_XcptFilter
(-1073741819,0x4066e850)semi-stub
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000c), starting debugger...

After lunching the Application i get the rror above.
In the Application i get those errors:

#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Error ID: 5448524541442C4F43414C33544F524147450E4350500042
#

Which is the same as when i lunch il2server.exe.

Which version are you using? How did you compile yours?

Thanks, Mario

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!