[Wine]Re: _wrapped_ java application with wine

Aneurin Price wine at shadovald.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 30 19:44:42 CDT 2004

Mario Ohnewald wrote:
> Hi,

> Thats what i did:
>
> $unzip il2fb_server1.11.exe
> Archive:  il2fb_server1.11.exe
>   inflating: GS_il2ServerLauncher.exe
>   inflating: il2sconsole.exe
>   inflating: il2server.exe
>   inflating: il2wconsole.exe
>   inflating: il2_server.dll
>   inflating: il2_usgs2.dll
>   inflating: il2_usgs.dll
>   inflating: jgl.dll
>   inflating: mg_snd.dll
>   inflating: rts.dll
>   inflating: confc.ini

I presume by "..." you mean that there's a load more files.

> wine GS_il2ServerLauncher.exe
> mario at bortal:~/fb$ fixme:msvcrt:_XcptFilter
> (-1073741819,0x4066e850)semi-stub
> wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000c), starting debugger...
>
> After lunching the Application i get the rror above.
> In the Application i get those errors:
>

> #
> # HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
> # Please report this error at
> # http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
> #
> # Error ID: 5448524541442C4F43414C33544F524147450E4350500042
> #
>

> Which is the same as when i lunch il2server.exe.
>
> Which version are you using? How did you compile yours?
>
> Thanks, Mario

Hmm. That seems odd. I'm using cvs as of maybe 24 hours ago. Just tried
removing my ~/.wine directory and it runs fine with the auto-created
configuration, so if you can't get it to run with current cvs I have no
idea what could be wrong...Try re-downloading, just in case the server's
in some way corrupt? Seems incredibly unlikely though, given that that
should prevent it being decompressed. I presume you can run other things
in Wine with no problems?
Aneurin Price