[Wine]Re: _wrapped_ java application with wine

Mario Ohnewald mario.Ohnewald at gmx.de
Sun Oct 31 14:29:21 CST 2004

Hi,

> Mario Ohnewald wrote:
> > wine GS_il2ServerLauncher.exe
> > mario at bortal:~/fb$ fixme:msvcrt:_XcptFilter
> > (-1073741819,0x4066e850)semi-stub
> > wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000c), starting debugger...
> >

> You might want to try finding an msvcrt.dll from a real Windows
> installation, and put it into your Wine windows/system directory, and
> configure Wine to use it.

YES! This actually did the trick! :)

But now i get this error:
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr  Please add appropriate entry to TZ_INFO and
submit as patch to wine-patches
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "CET" to an
entry in TZ_INFO
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr  Please add appropriate entry to TZ_INFO and
submit as patch to wine-patches

And wine needs like 99% of the cpu!!

Any idea? I think we are almost there! Wooohoo! :D

Thanks, Mario

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!