[Wine]Apparently OLE problem

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:48:01 CDT 2004

warn:file:wine_nt_to_unix_file_name L"VB6PT.DLL" not found in
/home/avila/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Windows/System
warn:ntdll:NtCreateFile L"\\??\\C:\\Windows\\System\\VB6PT.DLL" not
found (c0000034)
warn:module:load_builtin_dll cannot open .so lib for builtin
L"VB6PT.DLL": /usr/lib/wine/vb6pt.dll.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
warn:module:load_dll Failed to load module
L"C:\\Windows\\System\\VB6PT.DLL"; status=c0000135

It appears from the log that you need to download vb6pt.dll or copy it
from a windows installation and change your wine config to use the
native vb6pt.dll.

[AppDefaults\\NAME_OF_PROG.exe\\DllOverrides]
"vb6pt"="native"

--
James Hawkins