[Wine]mouse's wheel problem

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 2 06:36:25 CDT 2004

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 03:07:03 +0200, you wrote:

> Nguyen Tuan Anh wrote:
> > I'm using Wine 20040813 on a Mandrake 10.0 box, everytime I try to
> > use the mouse's wheel to scroll up and down in an application
> > (FileZilla, xmlSpy ...), wine hanged with the following trace
> I'm having the same problem, too. It's a quite annoying bug also if not
> vital. Combined with the one I'm having with scrollbars
> ( http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel/23780 I still
> haven't filled on bugzilla, yes I know I should, I'll do it tomorrow :) )
> makes the use of scrollbars-capable widgets quite impossible.
>
> Can someone tell something about that? I can also try to fix it (also if I
> actually don't know where to take a look at all :)

Nguyen, Diego,

I have seen a couple of reports of this now, yet most people don't have
any problem. This could be a problem with a wine binary for Mandrake.

What wine are you using? Self compiled, downloaded from winhq?

Am I right that you see this problem too in a common program like
notepad?

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes