[Wine]mouse's wheel problem

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 2 07:14:31 CDT 2004

Rein Klazes wrote:
> What wine are you using? Self compiled, downloaded from winhq?
I use a self-compiled wine from CVS, updated everyday (at the 13 or the 21
usually). If this can help, I'm using Gentoo Linux, and I have X.Org X11
server, not XFree.
I don't remember actually if the scroll wheel problem was there also with
XFree or not. For the scrollbars I have the problem since about two weeks.

> Am I right that you see this problem too in a common program like
> notepad?
Usually yes, but at the moment, I can't test it because if I load a big
file, it crashes witha NULL pointer dereference when changing the
scrollbars.

Regards,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò