[Wine]Worms Armageddon: cant open Worms Armageddon folder on fake ../drive_c/Team17/Worms Armageddon

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 6 18:50:47 CDT 2004

Robert Morgan wrote:
> [root at jekyll Team17]# cd Worms Armageddon
> -bash: cd: Worms: No such file or directory
This is not at all a wine's problem. Worms Armageddon has a space in it, so
if you want to enter this directory you should use the commands

cd 'Worms Armageddon'

or

cd Worms\ Armageddon

or you can simply type 'cd Worms' (this time without quotes) and press the
TAB key, bash will autocomplete to the second command I shown above.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/