[Wine]TV cards

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 23:49:14 CDT 2004

True...  I think as long as we try to keep in good
spirits - especially with newbies - we'll be in good
shape.  Though, you do have a point: newbies that
become dependant (instead of building on their
knowledge to become more advanced) can be problematic
- but we can't assume that every newbie will be this
way. :S :P :)

Hiji