[Wine]RE:RE:Running microsoft vss under wine

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:55:56 CDT 2004

John Que wrote:
> Hello,
> thnks.
> First the wine version is wine-20040213/
> The backtrace is :
> Wine-dbg>bt
>

> Third , I had worked with CVS and prefer it ; but in this project
> the  vss is the version control system and I am obliged to it ;
> ot doesn't depend on me
> regards,

What I meant is please try the CVS version of Wine (since you are
apparently familiar with using CVS). The version of Wine you are using
was not particularly stable; in fact I had a lot of problems with it.
Wine has changed so much since February that it might be difficult for
anyone with knowledge of Wine to be able to help you with this.
Certainly I don't keep around a February version.