[Wine]running MSI or EXE

Rodrigo Poblanno Balp balpo at gmx.net
Thu Sep 9 22:35:20 CDT 2004

I want to install an app for mp3's called mp3br that comes in an 'msi' file but I cannot install it for 'msi' is not a valid.
I installed msiexec.exe and everything went on correctly, I read online that I should install msi's like this:
wine msiexec.exe /i mp3br.msi
but I get the error message telling me that ntdll.dll is not found. I added it to the wine.config
as "native, builtin" but it still shows that message.
Anyone knows how to run msi installers?

Note: I also tried running the mp3br.exe directly and also added the mp3shell.dll to the config file
but ntdll.dll is needed.