[Wine]What's the best way to install wine as an ordinary user?

cedric cedric.de.wijs at softhome.net
Fri Sep 10 13:04:58 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I haven't installed wine in a while, so please help me here.

I've implemented a very simple package management system on my LFS system. All
the system dir's where programs install are sticky and group writable by a
special group called packages.

Therefore i never install as root anymore, and i can uninstall a program
simply by removing all files from that user.

What's the best way to install wine on this system?

Thanks in advance,
cedric
--
The only dumb question is the one omitted

De enige domme vraag is degene die niet gesteld wordt