[Wine]mandrake 10 and wine

david thompson bright1 at zoom.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 06:26:45 CDT 2004

Thanks for your reply/help.

Strangely, I found within a few minutes of posting the email that the
problem was with the links placed within the dosdevices folder.

All of the links were pointing to drive_c.  Whereas winetools made
fake_windows.

But fixing the problem is easier said than done.  I can change to
drive_c, but i am now having trouble producing the right links within
wine.conf.

Oh well, enough said.

david