[Wine]wine clipboard

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 12:01:13 CDT 2004

There are two things you can try:
* The first it to try different ways to cut'n'paste.
You can try to use the edit menu at the top of the
application, or right-click for another edit/copy
menu.  I've seen different results with different
apps.
* The second, which is more drastic, is to make
uninstall Wine and completely recompile/ install it
again.  I had to do this with wine20040813 when my
copy/ pasting between applications only sometimes
worked.  Now, everything is fine again (including
copying/pasting between wine and native apps).

Hiji