[Wine]Query regarding winemaker 0.5.9 and 0.6.0

Kavitha varadarajan kparveim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:46:52 CDT 2004

Hello,

I am a new wine user and have the following query on usage of winemaker.

 WINE hq documentation says "--nogenerated-specs" option is available
from 0.5.9 and above. But I cud not see this option in latest
winemaker release 0.6.0 dated 20040914. I had a old version 0.5.9
dated 20040121, which had this option.

I am not able to find the binary  download image  (.rpm ) for 0.5.9
old versions.

Please help me either with the equivalent option for
"--nogenerated-specs" in 0.6.0 or the binary image for 0.5.9 dated
20040121. I want to use it  it in
 Redhat Linux 8.0.

Regards,
Kavitha.

--
When the world does not make sense, question your assumptions.