[Wine]Diabetes Software

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 19:31:24 CDT 2004

I just gave it a go, and like you, I was able to
install successfully, but I was not able to run.  I
tried changing the config to different versions of
Windows with no luck.  Maybe someone else can help
with the output?

> wine ezManager.exe
fixme:ole:CoCreateInstance no classfactory created for
CLSID {00000507-0000-0010-8000-00aa006d2ea4}, hres is
0x80040150
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting
debugger...
Usage: winedbg [--auto] [--gdb] cmdline

Hiji

--- Peter Davoust <worldgnat at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I am not sure if this message was already sent to
> you, but I have
> diabetes, and I use a special software to control my
> diabetes called
> Animas EZManager. I would very much apreciate it if
> you could tell me
> how to edit the wine source code to make it
> compatable with this
> software. I can get the setup to work, and I can
> uninstall it, but I
> just can't use it. It is a farely simple program
> written in Pastel, but
> I know it exercises a great deal of use of the
> serial ports. I have
> attached the file.
>
> Thankyou very, very much for your time,
>
> -Peter
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-ms-dos-executable
name=ezManager_Plus.exe

=====
M-Halo: It's Electronic Rock - http://www.mhalo.com/