[Wine]Unsolvable segmentation fault

jorgepeixoto at redecasd.ita.br jorgepeixoto at redecasd.ita.br
Sun Sep 26 11:29:27 CDT 2004

I cannot use wine with my windows partition. Whenever I try it , I
immediatly get segmentation fault messagens (even when trying to run
notepad.exe). If I modify the ~/.wine/dosdevices/c: simlink then wine
seems to work well (but this is not a good solution, because I want wine
to find programs and dlls in my windows partition). I use kurumin (a
brazillian distro based on KNOPPIX. It is basically adebian testing) and
the windows version is Windows 98 first edition (I use windows 98 solely
for wine compatibility). The wine came from the debs in the tesnting
release. I really would apreciate help so that I can move back to the
linux world.
[]'s

PS: I´m sorry for the bad English