[Wine]Notes 6.5.2 or 6.5.1 on wine

Yury Tarasievich grog at grsu.by
Mon Sep 27 06:49:24 CDT 2004

Leo Przybylski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone on here had success with running this from a win2k
> installation? I don't have windows 98, and I am trying to run 6.5.2, but
> I keep getting errors requesting win2k dlls.

 From nt40 installation, yes. But I don't think this really matters.
Version of notes, perhaps. Just last week I've got running exactly 6.5.1
and not 6.0.3, with valuable help from folks here.

Copy mfc42.dll, mfc42u.dll, msvcp60.dll from windows system to your wine
environment. Set win/fonts directory pointing to some dir with good
TTFs. Copy notes you've installed to your wine environment. I'm using no
wine config file.

> Also, I am getting errors like:
> ERROR (0): can't load image c:\windows\system\gdi32.dll
> - (6) Invalid handle
> err:virtual:NtQueryVirtualMemory Unsupported on other process
[...]
These errors look rather like they are caused by NSD run.

--Yury