[Wine]Dreamweaver MX encountered a fatal exception

mike at navi.cx mike at navi.cx
Tue Sep 28 07:45:55 CDT 2004

> Is there anything else I can try to help debugging? The error has me
> stumped. I can run Dreamweaver MX on a Windows 98 machine, using the
> install on Linux (since the Dreamweaver is in a shared folder). But
> it just won't run under wine. Neither will FreeHand MX, FWIW.

Unless you want to become a Wine developer, I'm afraid not. Or at least,
I'm out of ideas for now. We (CodeWeavers) are working on Dreamweaver/Flash
but not FreeHand for CrossOver so it may become supported in regular Wine
at some point too.

This is the sort of problem you normally just have to sit down and work
through by hand :(

http://mail2web.com/ .