[Wine]Re: Freecell

Jeremey Wise Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Fri Apr 1 12:43:36 CST 2005

Sorry for the late RSVP but I figured I would post my experiences as it
appears that my request stirred a lot of discussion.

The DLL issue was the root cause of the problem. I booted a W2k server
and pulled the following:

C:\windows\cards.dll
C:\windows\system32\cards.dll
C:\Program Files\Pinball\*
C:\windows\sol.exe
C:\windows\winmine.exe

I then moved them into the crossover environment in their same
locations /home/u/'user'/.cxoffice/dotwine/fakewindows/

That was all it took. I built the menues in KDE for each of the games
and that was it.

thanks to all those who responded.