[Wine]"Error" Messages

James E. Lang jelly at ktb.net
Tue Apr 12 10:30:45 CDT 2005

I am using Wine 20041201 to run a Windows e-mail client. In my most recent
session I got these messages:

Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the config
file
fixme:storage:StgCreateDocfile Transacted mode not implemented.
. . < The above line repeats several times > . .
err:x11drv:X11DRV_CreateWindow invalid window width 1083171597

How should I go about figuring out what causes each of these three different
messages and what to do about  them?

I might add that I tried Wine 20050310 but it failed miserably with this
application so I reverted to the version I have been running for a few months.

--
Jim

Software list available on request.