[Wine]Re: Menu issues with WeatherScope

Ryan May rmay at ROSSBY.METR.ou.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:48:16 CDT 2005

Duane Clark wrote:
> Ryan May wrote:
>
>> Joachim von Thadden wrote:
>>
>> Looks like wine-20050310 is the problem.  20041019 does not have the
>> menu problem.  Is this by chance a known issue, or do I have some
>> regression testing in my future?
>>

> I suspect it is due to the rather major X11 changes that have been made
> recently, so I think regression testing might provide little useful
> information. I'll probably take a poke at the menus sometime soon.

Ok, well, I just did a quick check with the Wine versions in portage
(running Gentoo here).  I can get visible menus with Wine-20050111, but
they have the invisibility problem with 20050211.  Unless anyone has any
ideas as to how to approach this, I'll probably put this issue on the
shelf for now.

Ryan

--
Ryan May