[Wine]Environment Space Problem

Theo Groeneveld theogroeneveld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 14:07:40 CDT 2005

Hi
I'm hoping someone can help me... I'm trying to run a
16bit program called Gramcord (and
BibleCompanionSoftware) which displays Greek and
Hebrew texts. I am getting the following error:
----------------------
err:local:LOCAL_GetBlock not enough space in local
heap 1247
----------------------
As this is a problem that occurs under some versions
of XP, the authors advise running a cfg or batch file
which I tried under wcmd but had no joy. I have
googled on "environment space" and "wine" and had no
joy. I am running WINE 20050310 and have even tried
this entry in the config file.
[AppDefaults\\Bcs.exe\\x11drv]
"Windows" = "win31"
"Managed" = "Y"
"DOS" = "6.20"
But I still get the same error...
I'm fairly new at Linux and wine so please be gentle
with me if I have missed something obvious...

Theo