[Wine]Wine 20050419 + DX9

Benjamin Cutler cutler at cs.colostate.edu
Wed Apr 20 08:09:47 CDT 2005

I spent most of the night trying to merge the old 20050310 patch into
the 20050419 release, and I came up with the diff linked below. Keep in
mind that I only attempted to get it to compile, I did not attempt to
make sure it was stable or correct. For what it's worth, I *was* able to
get my test games to launch and they ran pretty much exactly as they did
with the old patches, but that's no guarantee of anything.

Oliver seems to be MIA. His home page has disappeared and nobody I've
asked has been able to successfully contact him. If somebody wants to
clean this up and merge it back into the main WINE tree, please do,
because I don't know enough about DX9 to even think of attempting such
an undertaking myself.

http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~cutler/d3d9patch.2005-04-19.diff

Of course, I'll feel rather foolish if Oliver pops up tomorrow and has a
real patch, but here's what I can offer for now.