[Wine]SanDisk Flash Drive error

Cameron MacDonald cammac725 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 17:56:16 CDT 2005

Hi all- I'm trying to use a SanDisk Cruzer Micro flash drive (usb,
512MB). It has CruzerLock version 2.0 Security software in it. When
I plug it in, it is recognized OK. When I open the drive, I have a
file to open: CruzerLock2.exe. It has the Wine icon. But when I
click on it, I get:
CLZ1020: cannot locate the application in it's required location:
Z:\securdatastorrm\files\securdatastorexe

That's how it is printed. Any idea what this means?  I know that
SanDisk flash drives aren't supposed to work on Linux boxes (so says
SanDisk), but there is always a way around, isn't there?

By the way: Mandrake 10.1 Official, KDE 3.2......any other info needed?

Thanks for any help anyone can give?

Cam
--
Closing the Windows in my life