[Wine]Probably a newbie problem, but my knowledge in Linux is so limited, so please Help!

Kevin Hertzberg khertzberg at spray.se
Thu Apr 28 08:18:14 CDT 2005

Mike Hearn wrote:

> Is your Visual Basic program multi-threaded?

Thanks for responding! Really appreciate it. =)

No, the program is very "regular", no advanced or non-common programming
practices are used.
I have no idea why it isn't working. The only thing I can think of is
that it might involve the .ocx control called Comdlg32.ocx, which is
used to bring up the open file dialog. However, the open file dialog is
working until the user has selected a robot and clicks open.

Kevin