[Wine]Re: Help with debugging fatal exception in Dreamweaver

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Apr 28 08:47:13 CDT 2005

n Thu, 2005-04-28 at 08:50 -0400, Angela Burrell wrote:
> I added my own computername and IP to my /etc/hosts, and set
> $HOSTALIASES=/etc/hosts.

Ahh, your distro should have done that. Not having your machine name
aliased to 127.0.01/localhost in your /etc/hosts file is invalid and can
cause all kinds of weird problems. I don't know what distro you're on
but I'd recommend reporting the problem to them (or using a different
distro)

thanks -mike