[Wine]Screen fonts are too bold

Nyyr nyyr at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 28 13:15:57 CDT 2005

Hello,

	well, i'm not very familiar with windows, but
to change menu font, add something like this into win.ini:
[Desktop]
MenuFontSize=10 /* choose your favorite :-) */
MenuFont=Bitstream Vera Sans

this should change menu font size and menu font (if you have Bitstream
Vera Sans font in windows under WINE installed...). How to change other
(not menu) font I don't know, but maybe this will point you the right
way.
To change font size globaly, use Logpixels registry entry:
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels (value is in hexa)

					Nyyr

P.S.: for others: any hint welcome :-)