[Wine]fixme woes

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:33:49 CDT 2005

John,
   You can't really. These messages just things Windows knows how to
do that Wine doesn't know how to do. I *think* that the developers put
these messages in to help them keep track of when Wine is being asked
to do things that it doesn't know how to do. Sort of like a little
bell goingoff in their head that certain things were being called and
your program had problems, so maybe they are related.

   I say you can't fix them. Really *I* can't fix them. If you want to
write code and figure out what Windows does then maybe you can. If not
then jsut ignore them until you have a program that fails bitterly and
at that time maybe you report this stuff to the developers.

Cheers,
Mark