[Wine]Using real windows drive

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Apr 30 01:45:11 CDT 2005

Newbie of course, and having trouble finding answers in the plethora of
documents and forums.

I can't seem to set up my config correctly so that my windows drives and
cdrom are properly recognized by winefile.

I put lines in for C - fake windows
D- real windows
E-cdrom
P-Partition that has my windows based program files(this drive segfaults
139 depending on which way I go into it)

I'm starting to think I'm in the wrong config file and that there's
another one somewhere on my system since winefile shows c,e,h,y,z drives.

Anyone got any ideas or a web reference for me?

Thanks,
Alex

PS running 20050310