graphics being rendered black

Richard Barrington rjb263 at student.chchpoly.ac.nz
Tue Aug 30 17:37:41 CDT 2005

I've compiled the latest cvs wine (tried the stable version too), and some of the graphics in an application are being rendered as black boxes.

Actually, I'm not even sure that the images are being rendered at all, as there are some problems with transparency, too. On the splash/login screen this is particularly noticable, as the first render(the splash) is fine, but the next one(the login) appears on top of the first...

The application is Jade v5.1.07. A 20MB evaluation version is available at www.jade.co.nz

Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated.

-rich.