No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:37:41 CDT 2005

Apparently it seems to work but when I try to open a file to
convert it, TMPGEnc opens a popup telling that it cannot open the file
or the format is unsupported.
Since I'm trying to convert a sample file that TMPGEnc reads regularly
on a win box it seems that it can't open the file.

So I enabled dubugmsg for file and dosfs with the following command line:

wine -managed -debugmsg +file,+dosfs TMPGEnc.exe

In the output it seems that there isn't any prob with the file I'm
trying to convert, while it does strange things regarding shell32.dll.

trace:file:CreateFileA shell32.dll GENERIC_READ FILE_SHARE_READ OPEN_EXISTING
trace:dosfs:DOSFS_GetFullName shell32.dll (last=1)
trace:dosfs:DOSFS_FindUnixName /data/a,shell32.dll
warn:dosfs:DOSFS_FindUnixName 'shell32.dll' not found in '/data/a'
warn:file:CreateFileA Unable to get full filename from 'shell32.dll' (GLE 2)

I don't understand why it searches for shell32.dll under the directory
/data/a which is where resides the mpeg file I'm trying to open.

I'm using TMPGEnc-2.01.30.116 and wine-2001.11.08_1 but had the same
problem with beta12j of TMPGEnc.

Anyone can give some advice on how to get this thing working?

Ciao!!!

Claudio Di Martino                           claudio at unige.it