No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:37:41 CDT 2005

$ tar xzvf winetools-207jo.tar.gz

. Then,

# cp -r /home/rodolfo/tmp/winetools /usr/local

# ln -s /usr/local/winetools/wt207jo /usr/local/bin/wt

$ wt

I chose 'Base setup'

I chose 'Create a fake Windows drive'

I answered 'yes' when asked: 'Remove existing Wine configuration?'

I chose 'O.k.' when asked: 'What's the mount point of the cdrom/dvd drive? e.g.
/mnt/cdrom:'

. From here I tried to go further, but didn't manage to install Word.
(I have a CD with Office 2000 Premium, do I have to use it, and how?
 Or maybe do I download some file, and what?)
How to achieve?

Thanks,
Rodolfo

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 Mega di musica, film, video e sport.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it