[Wine]Application doesn't run without a CD

Rytis lietuvis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:21:45 CDT 2005

I have a situation here. I use a French dictionary "Le Petit Robert
2003" on a daily basis for my studies and it's probably the only
thing left that ties me to Microsoft Windows.

The problem when running it with Wine is that I am asked for a CD to be
inserted. This application just won't run without it. The thing is that
it shouldn't require a CD since I have made a full install. I use it on
Windows and I have no problems there. Everything works well without
any CDs.

I believe that this little problem is rather easily solvable but I'm
definitely not a computer expert and I don't even know where to start.

I hope you could help me. I'm thanking you in advance.

* Wine 20050725
* Debian unstable (latest)
* Windows XP
* Le Petit Robert 2003
  You can grab a demo by following a link below. I remember that I had
  problems even on Windows while trying to run this demo. It asked
  for a CD no matter what so guess the issue in the demo and in the
  full version would be the same.

P.S. If you need any translation, I'd be glad to help.