Fw: [Wine]Lotus Notes + wine 20050725
Shadi.Khasawneh at eitny.com
Mon Aug 8 12:23:22 CDT 2005
Today I downloaded the latest WINE version from CVS, and I'm still
getting the same behavior and errors, which prevent a normal installation
of Lotus Notes versions 6.5 and 7.
P.S. The first email did not post to the list because it's size was more
To: Dripple <dripple2 at laposte.net>
08/02/2005 11:03 cc: wine-users at winehq.com
AM Subject: Re: [Wine]Lotus Notes + wine 20050725(Document link: Shadi Khasawneh)
I'm using the latest CVS build of wine (downloaded 1 hour ago) to test the
following versions of Lotus Notes:
1) Lotus Notes R5.0.12 Client:
- Installs and works fine - everything seems to be working fine
without any problems.
- The best version I've used so far!
2) Lotus Notes Clients R6.5.4 and Lotus Notes Client R7 BETA 4
- Both have the same installer problem. Missing dialogs/options
during the installation process!
- It is possible to keep clicking next and install -- but it does not
install the client files correctly
and it will not run!
- Check attached image (shows the expected behavior) & bad image
(problem) & error file.
- I did not try installing it in any other way (by doing it in
Windows then exporting registry as mentioned
in some threads).
-- I'm using Red Hat Fedora Core 4, GCC 4.0.1 and Kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4.
(See attached file: Images.zip)
<dripple2 at laposte To: wine-users at winehq.com
.net> cc: wine-devel at winehq.com
Sent by: Subject: [Wine]Lotus Notes + wine 20050725
I'm currently testing Lotus Notes 7 beta 3 + wine 20050725. First, it is
much better than previous releases (now, it works).
First bugs :
- mouse pointer disappear on repainted zones (tabs, left mail menu...)
- Notes always wants to have focus
Config running : Kubuntu Hoary / KDE 3.4.2
wine-users mailing list
wine-users at winehq.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 23053 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/attachments/20050808/6f7aa418/Images.zip
More information about the wine-users