[Wine]Re: config file (or lack thereof) question, turning off ttydrv

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Sat Aug 13 08:43:59 CDT 2005

winecfg stores it's settings in the registry. You can edit every
settings (including the ones that are not in winecfg) using regedit and
going to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/WINE or by editing it using a text
editor (edit ~/.wine/user.reg).

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>