[Wine]what are the available plugins for IE in wine

bala egrpbala at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 07:50:13 CDT 2005

Hi All,
  we are planning to migrate some of the windows
users to linux, but before that looking for
information
about available plugins for IE in wine environment.

can you point me where I can find this information, or
anybody already installed and running IE in wine, pls
share your experience about supporting IE based web
applications or any other work around/solution
available.

thanks in advance,
-bala-