[Wine]Game problem

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Thu Aug 18 03:26:44 CDT 2005

Hi, i try to install a good french geography game
(http://olivier.leflon.free.fr/jeux/france.htm) under Fedora Core 4 and
wine-20050524. The game installation under wine is ok i can run it
without any problem but i begin to play i can see the numeric (score)
doesn't work (nothing in it). If i copy oleaut32.dll from windows/system
to the game directory the numeric (score) works well but the drawings
which was black become grey as the background colour so i see nothing
and i can't play!! I would like to make this game available for my
students (and me of course ..). Someone has an idea to help me.
Thanks