[Wine]Game problem

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Sat Aug 20 12:03:32 CDT 2005

Hi Eric,

This is not a fix, just some further information.

I tried running it, and I see the same thing you describe.  The "score"
box and another box below it are black rectangles with little white dots
at the top.  When the mouse pointer moves over these rectangles, it
looks like a text-box cursor.  The high score list (I think it's the high
score list...) looks similar.  Clicking on any of these black rectangles
and moving the mouse around can make the small white dots at the top of
the rectangle move.

My interpretation of this is that the score, etc. are drawn as text boxes,
and that under wine the fonts are extremely tiny.  I think those small
white dots are the actual text that you should see in the boxes.

- Walter