[Wine]Error-messages with winecfg and Adobe Photoshop6.0

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 11:02:37 CDT 2005

> Has anybody a hint what is going wrong? Especially
> how can I manage the
> out of Ram - issue ?. Or
> has this to do with the missing support for colour
> management?
>
> Thank you very much for any help and information!
>
> Dorymachos

I doubt that this has anything to do with the colour
management issues.  I have PS7, and it does the same
thing.  Without that management, you will see little
black boxes in place of icons in apps like ImageReady.
 (You can get past this by setting you X11 file to be
24bit colour.)  I know that's not much of an answer,
but I think it helps deduce one item.

Hiji