[Wine]wine and Real Rhapsody player

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Mon Aug 22 11:49:45 CDT 2005

John Bailo schreef:

> Thanks Holly.

You're welcome.

> I guess the main problem was that I had a kind of psychic block because
> I have not used wine much, and I thought it just runs programs on
> another Windows partition.  I couldn't imagine that you can /install/
> programs with it!

Wine wouldn't be much use in helping one *switch* to Linux, then, would
it... if you still had to always have Windows available to install
programs, why would you-- or how could you, more correctly said-- be
considered to have switched (and what would be the point)?

Or do you expect to be condemned to dual-boot forever :-D ? Trust me,
you're not, not by a long shot :) .

Holly