[Wine]Tivo Desktop 2.1 - Anyone gotten this to work?

Ewan Grantham ewan.grantham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:15:22 CDT 2005

Searched the archives, and other then some discussion in March that
ended with a log posting, I haven't seen anything on this. The Tivo
Desktop software is the one thing that keeps me in a Windows world,
and I'd REALLY like to move back to Linux :-)

I'm familiar with JavaHMO and their replacement, Galleon. But while
those allow you to copy shows to a Linux system, you can't play or
edit them.

If you know how to get this up and running, or know how to edit the
files without running them through a Windows box first, I'd love to
hear about it.