[Wine]Re: Google Earth

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Mon Aug 22 12:57:17 CDT 2005

Le dimanche 21 août 2005 à 10:17 +0100, Phil Reynolds a écrit :
> Would wine permit me to run Google Earth? I note it's only available for
> Windows at present... I might try it anyway but if anyone already has
> and it doesn't work, it would save me the effort.

I have been able to make it work in the past, doesn't know if it still
works. Anyway, the AppDB has all these informations ready for you:

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=3254
--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>