[Wine]Help-me Please

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Thu Aug 25 14:53:56 CDT 2005

Fabio Duarte Vilas Boas schreef:
> When minimizing, I dont like the icon and would like to know how to
> change it?

You were answered on this question on the 16th August on the wine-devel
list:

> Vitaliy Margolen schreef:
>> Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 6:07:48 AM, Fabio Duarte Vilas Boas wrote:
>>

>>>When minimizing, I dont like the icon and would like
>>>to know how to change it?
>>

>> If you talking about "Application icon" - you can not. It is part of window
>> management that is still not fully implemented.
>>
>> Vitaliy

If you mean something other than the "Application icon" (the icon that
appears in the top left corner of the application's title bar), then
you'd have to explain further before you could hope to get a different
answer.

In other words, when you minimize a Wine application, and this icon you
don't like appears, where precisely does it appear? On the task bar? In
the system tray? On the desktop? Can you see this icon when the app is
not minimized? Where on the application window does it appear? Does it
appear for all Wine applications, or just some? If just some, which
applications?

Is it just one icon that you don't like, or do you generally want the
ability to specify icons that appear under these circumstances?

If it's just one icon, you might also tell us what it looks like.

HTH,
Holly