[Wine]Re: wine, outlook and exchange server

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Fri Aug 26 18:17:23 CDT 2005

Hi,

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but did you know that
evolution is a clone of outlook (bette imho) and that it can talk to
your exchange server just fine ?

Regards.

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>