[Wine] Wine - Broderbund Print Shop - printing

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 13:34:29 CDT 2005

--- "STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT)" <stymar at lucent.com>
wrote:

> I am running wine 20050725.
> I used winetools to get an assortment
> of software loaded and with a bit of tweeking
> it worked.
>
> I then ran the install CD for Broderbund
> "The Print Shop".  It loaded OK and after
> copying a few dll's from my windows box, it
> came up and ran.
>
> My problem is with printing.

Hi Robert,

Any printers you have configured within Linux, should
come up within Wine.  The only times they don't come
up (I've found) is when you compile Wine without
having installed cups-devel.  If you don't have
cups-devel installed, do so, and then recompile Wine.
Hopefully, this will resolve your issue.

Hiji