[Wine] Re: wcmd crashes all the time on the set command.

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 08:51:30 CST 2005

That worked great! Thank You. Any idea how long it
takes to get patches
like this into the main wine source? I ask because I
use gentoo and to apply the patches I modifyied the
ebuild and added two patch files into my portage
overlay. If this generally takes a long time I could
submit these changes to their bugzilla.
John

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2005-December/022550.html