[Wine] wine printer configuration

lal anil anillalpk at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 22:49:53 CST 2005

Hi ALL

 I am partly successfull in configuring Notes 6.5.3 and IExplore on wine eventhough It took a lot of hurdles. I am running wine on fedora core 3 with these rpms installed
          winetools-0.9-3jo
          wine-0.9.2-1fc3winehq
 Now I am facing few problems like
 1) By default /etc/wine/* (wine directory as its contents like config file was not created. I had to download the file from internet)
  2) It shows an error when opening msn.com but not on redhat.com or other sites
  3) I am not able to print from my notes saying
     "Cannot access printer or printer driver( may be due to insufficient memory)"
      when I used winecfg I got the error  "psdrv:PSDRV_FindPrinterInfo"
  4) I cannot open the http link inside the notes. For this I have to make the browser option as Microsoft browser.

  But I remember I never faced any such problem when I was trying on cxoffice
  Please help me to solve the probelm and any advice to this mail Id

Thanks & Regards

 Anil Lal P K
 Mob : +91 (0) 9886829283
 office : 080 25094019

 "To everything there is a season..."
 "There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven..."