[Wine] Windows Installer 3.1 V2

Nikolas Dahn n.dahn at gmx.de
Thu Dec 29 04:47:18 CST 2005

Hi!

Just try to extract the installer with 'cabextract' or 'unshield', that
should do the job. After that you should have all the files in a
directory the installer uses. There is probably a setup-file or a
msi-file packaged with it, so try starting it (msi-files are started
with msiexec, but i dunno how good wine can handle such files). I havent
tried it with this particular package myself, but sometimes its quite
helpful ;) if you need any further help, just post it!

Regards
Nikolas